Friday, January 27, 2006

WOW

I know I'm falling behind on my bloging. So I'm sorry for all of my regular blog readers. I feel bad because I am jumping back and forth between houses and real busy with my internship, work and the wedding stuff. I feel like lately when I'm at work I am going an million miles a minute playing and planning for the kids. Then when I get home at night I either complete the paper work I put off during the day or spend hours doing crazy wedding planning stuff. All this and I haven't even started the Capstone project that is required for graduation. AHHH I will be very happy between April 24th and May 21. I will do nothing during that time I think. Just sleep in late and maybe if everything works out well get settled into a new house/apartment. There is just so much to do and so little time. Guess that's life.

No comments: