Saturday, January 28, 2006

Look Two days in a row

I know this is not like me but yes, I am posting two days in a row. Maybe it's the beginning of a new habit. Try to not get your hopes up. My day today, Hmmmm... I woke up earlier than I really should have been up but I finished addressing save the date cards along with stamping them all. The majority of the cards are in the mail and on there way to loved ones. Some of them are still with me because we are still trying to get several more addresses. Then I sewed some more of the beads onto my Veil and did more wedding stuff. I worked real hard today to keep busy and find excuse on why I shouldn't study for the Praxis. Then we all went out to dinner at Brick House Pizza which is by far the BEST pizza on the face of the earth. If anyone comes out to see me it is garontied that they will get treated to dinner at Brick House!! Then BJ, Brett, Jackie and I went to an AC Rock concert. It was a group of four men who sang a cappella. And yes they did look like the wiggles but they sang better music than the wiggles. I had fun. It was one of those things that was good for the whole family and times like these I wish I had a family to take to them. Hope you had a good weekend!! Tomorrow I am going to spend studying for at least 2 hours.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your attempts at studying for the PRAXIS sound like what Tarra and I are doing. We haven't started studying yet, we keep saying that we need to, but we haven't been motivated enough to start. My first week at Syble Hopp was very good. All of the kids have very interesting issues, and I will be doing very functional therapy with them. I love that I will get both adult and child hours at this site! I just need to figure out what my capstone topic will be. I'm sure I will come up with something. Love you.