Monday, January 16, 2006

What to wear, What to wear.

For most people figuring out what to wear takes maybe a whole two min. Well for me I have to put a lot more thinking into what I should wear for the day. Picking out my pants and shirt, that's basically the easiest thing. I have the most difficult time picking out my undergarments. Yes, truly my undergarments are the most difficult thing to pick out. Obviously, my bra depends on the shirt I will be wearing and the amount of time I will be in it. I can choose between supper comfortable or semi comfie and good looking. But what I spend the most time on deciding what I should wear everyday are my socks. Yes, oh yes, my socks. Now that I get to be an SLP I don't have to wear shoes which means my socks are very noticeable and the only thing that separates my feet from the floors of peoples houses. They keep me warm yet need to match. Depending on the day I may need thicker socks because the floors are cold where other days I just need something cute so I don't have to look at my toes peaking out.

Do you have an article of clothing that is hard for you to decide on?

3 comments:

BJ said...

I have a hard time picking Underwear. I have to decide between white boxers and white boxers with holes!!!
Love Ya!

Anonymous said...

I just wanted you to know i got my DVD copy in the mail of our family Christmas times in Michigan and I loved it!! We were so cute but I don't remember singing all those songs for everyone! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to "hear" everything is going well. I've had a pretty good two weeks (though I've seen 3 people either puke or get close to puking already...I could definitely do without that). I hope the wedding planning is going well. I remember registering...it was so fun to do that but definitely exhausting :) Miss ya and love ya! PS. I thought of a dirty website www.hotslpgirls.com :)