Sunday, February 12, 2006

I went Ice Skating

This weekend BJ and I went ice skating at the local rink, and I didn't even fall!! We must have been in the Olympic spirit because on Friday we watched the opening ceremonies. I have been busy the last few weeks as you can tell by my lack of blogging. I have been jumping around and I don't always like to bring my computer everywhere I go. I also have been busting my butt studying which I know is kinda a boring life but I really don't want to take this test over again so I'll be a nerd for a month then stop. I have really been getting into my job but I would be having so much more fun if I was getting paid. Even just a little bit. So yeah that's my life lately. Sorry no witty comments about life. The witty things come when I blog more often.


HAPPY VALENTINES DAY

No comments: