Monday, February 20, 2006

Our weekend


We had a bunch of fun this weekend! We went down to Chicago Saturday night to see Tony and Tina's wedding. I would highly recommend the play especially if you are Italian. If you have never heard of it, it is like going to a wedding and you are part of the reception. BJ got real into it and so did some of the other people around us which made it that much more fun. Then we stayed the night at the Ambassador East Hotel, they had robes in the room for you to use. The tub at this hotel was super, unfortunately I didn't figure this out until Sunday morning so I couldn't take a bath and enjoy it. Then on Sunday we went to the Shedd Aquarium because we had free passes so we decided to go and enjoy the fish and other wild and scary animals.

The bummer though, I forgot the camera. I didn't realize this until we were getting on the highway and it was to late to turn around and get it. So no pictures of the weekend, sorry. Trust me I'm mad I forgot the camera and I can't even draw you pictures of the fish or things cuz I'm not that creative.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jason and I went to Tony & Tina's wedding for my birthdday last year...it was a great time. I was super sick, so I didn't enjoy it as much of I could have. But, not sure if you had a drunken cousin show up @ the ceremony. But we sure did and he sat right next to me in the pew! -Kim H.