Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Blah

Have you ever had the feeling that you know you are cranky but not really sure why? That is my current mood today. I don't know why I feel cranky, I just know that at any moment, for no particular reason, I could just snap. So blah is a good way to describe my current mood.

On a separate note, I bought the items for our wedding favors today. I'm excited. I came up with this idea a while ago but had to wait for today before I could execute. While I was looking for these items I went to about four stores and couldn't find them. I started to get real worried and even started thinking of a back up plan. But then I got to work and there was a store right by my store and sure enough there they were. So I started buying and got a little carried away. This weekend Mom and I are going to Jo Ann's and doing the same thing but for different items. I love bargain shopping!!!!

No comments: