Sunday, January 10, 2016

What can I do?

The words I can't hate more, "What can I do?" I usually hear this after I tell the boy child to turn off the tv and when I tell him technology is not an option.  Gee, I don't know maybe you can play with one of the thousand of toys you have in the play area.  He needs a specific toy to play with and 80% of the time he doesn't like my suggestion. Now in all fairness he has a bunch of games that would require me to play with him and since I have to deal with Allison that doesn't always work out. But he also has a bunch of other things he can do.

Yesterday I heard it again, "what can I do?" Jokingly I replied, " read, feed Alli, change Alli, make breakfast." He chose to feed Allison. I was going to say no, but there was no real justification as to why I should say no.  What's the worst to happen, she look like a hot mess when she is done? That happens anyway. Go for it kid.

I put her in the chair and went off to make her food, when I turned my back he put a big on her and was talking to her to tell her he was going to feed her. This is what happens next. 





These two love each other so much. Allison thinks Elijah is the best thing ever and will scream in joy when she sees him. Elijah thinks Allison is just the best and loves her more than words can express. I am blessed with the relationship they have and hope it stays around a while. 

I did realize that the open mouth to get the kid to open their mouth is instinct, and she was a hot mess when we were all done.

No comments: