Friday, January 01, 2016

Moving Forward

I am real sure that no matter how hard people have tried, no one has ever been able to change things that have happened in the past.  Now if I am wrong I would love to know the secret, because there are several things that I wish I could have done differently or not said or have not done.  With the understanding that you can only change what happens in the future, and even that you only have so much control over, I am going to go into the new year with some goals/resolutions, it always helps to have them semi public so I can look back a them.

1. Increase the healthy aspects in my life and decrease the not so great one.  Eat better, and become more active are up there on the list, but also say no to the yummy sweets and junk that magically shows up in the staff room at work.

2. Make my lunch (the night before) more frequently.  I really shouldn't be eating out as much as I do.

3. Spend 15-30 minutes after the kids go to sleep 4 nights a week to pick up the house so it doesn't become so over whelming.

Yeah we will see how that goes.  I will let you know.

No comments: