Wednesday, January 20, 2016

My Kids

I use that term a lot.  I mean a lot, a lot.  I use the term to talk about my biological children, you know the ones that sleep under the same roof.  I also use that term to talk about every single one of the children on my caseload.  Some of the kids on my caseload I have had for 3 years, some even longer.  But after many days together, good and bad, I look at those kids as my kids.  Something bad happens to them, I hurt and want to fix it.  When something good happens, I celebrate with them.  Something funny happens, I laugh.  Going forward I will talk about my kids.  Sometimes it might be the Okel kids, others it will be my school kids.  It might be obvious which is which, but don't always bank on that.  I mean the other day one of the kids ate a piece of dog food, and another ate  the tip of a pencil.  Guess which one happend in my house... I'm not telling!

But here is a cute picture from newly crawling baby that is getting into EVERYTHING.  This one really is my very own baby.

No comments: