Saturday, January 02, 2016

Say Hello to my Little Friend

I'm still trying to figure out a name for my new baby, but if I name her we will be best friends and I won't leave her behind.  I hope.  So here I am presenting...


The brand new Fitbit One.  Here is my rational behind a One instead of the kind that you wear on your wrist is because I don't want one on my wrist ALL THE TIME.  That was about it.  That and I had a pedometer a few years ago and loved it but I was missing the fact that I couldn't tell me the number of stairs I did a day.  Then I was pregnant and I really didn't want to see how few steps I was taking because I already knew it was way below where I should be.  But new year, new tech.  Now I'm off to go find some new clothes for it on Amazon!  

P.S. Elijah and I went on a date early this morning to see Star Wars...AMAZING can't wait until the next one.  

No comments: