Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Free is not always good

In Sunday's paper there was a coupon for a free small Dunkin Donuts pumpkin latte.  So what the hey, I thought I would treat myself today.  I show up and fell into the total guilt trip for using them without giving them any money.  I told them to throw in a donut just because.  Then as I get to the window the lady hands me a medium coffee.  They goofed and I still got it free.  However, the issue was that I don't ususally drink coffee and when I do I only have small amounts.  A medium coffee does crazy things to me.  I was wired from 8:30 until 1:00.  My poor co-workers think it's funny when I have coffee, I feel like I'm going to crawl out of my skin.  Even now at 9:45 at night I'm not sleepy.  What should I do?  Try to sleep?  Maybe.

1 comment:

Jennifer O said...

They have those coupons just for people like you (and me) who feel guilty about getting something for free so we buy something to make ourselves feel better.