Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Cramp, Cramp

This has happened to me once before, and I have no clue why I didn't blog about it.  If I did blog about it, I can't find it.  Sooo...

I am off at a resource fair for people in our close district as I'm setting up our table I begin thinking about how long of a day it has been and how once I get home I'll have been gone over 13 hours.  As I'm thinking about it I realized my throat was itching so I tried to itch it, with my tongue.  All of a sudden it happened.  The back of my tongue middle got a cramp.  The first time this happened it was a huge cramp.  I actually started thinking what am I going to do?  Am I going to stop breathing?  How will I tell people what is wrong if my tongue is cramped? 

Tonight I did not freak out.  It passed but man that would have been a rough night if I, as a Speech person, couldn't talk to people.  That would have been funny but not cool.

P.S.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!

No comments: