Monday, April 25, 2011

How Do I Do This??

I was getting dressed today and I had a bit of trouble.  I put on my sweater and that's when it all started.  It felt a bit funny going on, and once it was one it was very tight.  Now, I know I have put on a couple of pounds over the last year or so, but it shouldn't have been enough to make my sweater feel to small.  Then as I was pulling it down I realized that what used to come down to my thigh was now barley reaching the top of my pants.  I looked at BJ and told him I didn't feel right.  Then I stared to get angry at him for drying my sweater.  I had to quickly take it back thought because I knew the last time this one was washed I was doing all the laundry.  I walked into the bathroom to see if I could figure out what was going on.  I finally figured it out.  I was wearing a sweater with a large neck/scarf thing.  What had happened was I had put the sweater on upside down.  The reason why it was so tight was because it was the neck around my body and the body was bunched up at my neck.  OOOPs! 

2 comments:

Ryan and Katie said...

haha this post needs a picture :)

LittleKelly said...

BJ was going to post but that ment that I was going to have to do it again. That wasn't going to happen.