Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Memories

Ah a day of looking back. Three months ago today I gave birth to my little munchkin. I forgot to weigh him today but I am almost certain he is getting close to twice his birth weight. Fatso. Ha but I love every ounce of him. The three months have flown by but I feel like he has been with us for forever.

Elijah posed for a couple of bath pictures on his 3 month birthday. Oh and the next one is how most of bath time goes. Yeah that's right he tries to eat the bath one fist full at a time. Most of the time we have talks about how it is not right to eat soap and if he poops in the tub it's really really gross. So far in his 3 months of life we have only had to deal with that obstacle one time and it happened in our kitchen sink when both BJ and I were bathing him. Then after we are done we get to deal with this one...Yes that's right my son tries to eat the plastic shower curtain every night. GRRR if its not one thing its another.

The other anniversary I celebrated today is last Wednesday, I forgot part of my pump parts at home and had a huge panic attack due to the fact I was afraid my boobs would explode. I had 45 minutes between the time I found out i forgot the part and my first kid was going to show up What I found out that day, it takes 30 minutes to drive from my work, to the nearest Target and back. It was horrible. I also figured out to double check everyday to make sure I have everything.

No comments: