Monday, September 28, 2009

Ewww gross

So this is how my day has gone and all my bodily fluid encounters.
1. Woke up at the typical 2:00 am time because Elijah was requesting to be fed. Fine that's normal.

2. Elijah is up again at 4:30 crying. This is not so normal and since I knew he shouldn't be hungry I had BJ get up to change him. Elijah starts screaming so I can't sleep so I go and see what BJ is doing to torture my son so bad. Turns out he had peed out of his diaper all over his night gown, and bed. Well thanks to my boss we had double lined the bed sheets for just this situation. While BJ cleans up the baby I deal with the bed.

3. Feeding Elijah at 6:00 before I get ready for work and he decides to spit up all down my back and arm. YUM

4. Coming down stairs with Elijah he spits up on me again. Awesome. The kid is super full. I decide not to change because i will most likely get sneezed on or spit on sometime during the day. What is one more?

By this time I think great I'm off to work it will be a good clean day. HA, wrong.

5. My first kid of the day shows up about 10 minuets early but since I was pumping I couldn't go get her early. Pukes in the waiting room all over the sign in counter, her mother and the floor.

6. My boss in a frantic rush to clean it up comes running into the room I was pumping in to grab the disinfectant cleaner. Surprised both of us once she realized I was pumping. I just had to laugh.

7. Second kid of the day wet her pants just before therapy and is wearing shorts with her cute fall outfit. Mom saying she was still covered in pee.

8. Pumping at noon and make the comment on facebook about the number of bodily fluid encounters i had that day.

9. The third child of the day wets through her diaper all over the chair she was in. GREAT.

10. Get a message from my Daycare that Elijah has blown out 2 diapers and is in his third set of clothes. Mind you he doesn't have that many at there house.

11. Get cough on and sneezed on numerous times during the 5th kid of the day.

Coming home I decided that God had it in for me today. But I do have to say that Elijah looks real good in White Sox gear that the daycare provider put him in because all his clothes were dirty.

What a poopy day.

No comments: