Sunday, September 20, 2009

I'm Back!! I hope.

So I used to be the regular blogger. And I really did enjoy it. Then my life changed and I stopped posting because it was too much brain power after the long days at work. Well my hours changed and I decided once again I would start to blog. HAHA now that's funny. Shortly after that decision was made we bought our lovely townhouse. Apparently the move and the new change to life came with the limited number of posts. It is real easy to fall out of habit . Well my life recently changed again, so this time I am hoping that with the change I can get back into the blog life.

A warning for all: I work with children, and I recently just had my own child. This blog will probably turn out to be mostly about children or the way that my brain works (which is very child like most of the time.) There you have been warned.

So life as I know it now. Like I said I am a new mommy to my baby boy Elijah Joseph. He is just about 3 months old and of course the cutest baby in the whole wide world. Just ask his daddy, he will tell you all about it. I work full time with kids with some sort of delay or impairment either with language, speech , or both so most of my day is spent playing games and convincing children that what I want them to do is a good idea and that they really taught of it first. My husband and i just celebrated our 3 year wedding anniversary and we actually still like each other most of the time. That's about it. That's my life. I guess that is the preview on what is to come.

Wish me luck!

No comments: