Friday, December 18, 2009

Things that make me smile!

In light of my extremely crabby mood this last week and in anticipation of of my crabby mood next week I decided to make a post about the things that make me smile.
  • A whole family of Mr. Potato Head's
  • Children's faces between the ages of 3 and 6 when you mention Santa or Christmas
  • A street full of Christmas lights on houses
  • An awesome sale
  • My baby's toothless smile
  • My baby hanging upside down from his bouncy seat with a look on his face like he should have figured out how to do that sooner because it was so much fun.
  • A Christmas tree full of sentimental ornaments
  • My Christmas Village
  • Nativity sets with sentimental meanings
  • Elijah exploring his world
  • Iced tea
  • Hot tea
  • Candy Cane Christmas Cookies
  • Fisher Price Little People

No comments: