Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Review of the Holidays

I have to admit, I am one of the worlds worst picture historians out there. I am one of those people who really likes to be a part of the activities (especially if they involve my family) than be the one outside the fun taking pictures. I have in the past taken picture of fairly staged moments, like all of Elijah's month pictures when I can remember or specific picture moments like birthdays and such. However, with this being said, I realize I did not take many pictures of our Christmas together with Elijah. So here are some of the highlights:
What??? I'm learning how to play!! This is Elijah semi destroying the nativity set. You have no idea how far a little guy can chuck a sheep!
Smile six months old today!
Six months old today and checking out the cool tree.
Christmas outfit, I guess little boys can be just as cute as little girls.
Christmas Eve at my mom's and Sonny's house.
Elijah helping Daddy open his new Remote starter for his car. Please note my beautiful purse Elijah is laying next to as well.
My dad's dog, Jasmine, after we opened all the presents. She thought the tree looked like a good place to sleep.
Christmas with the cousins.
Bath time in the sink of the hotel. Mind you after this picture was taken a magic fountain was added to the bath soaking everything around.
4 generations of Collins family. Bummer the other great grandchild wasn't there too.

2 comments:

Ryan and Katie said...

love the pics. can't believe how big he's getting! I was about to say I can't believe our grandparents have a leather sofa but then I realized that's probably at Margie and Gary's :)

Chris and Keri said...

I love the sink pic!!! He is such a little man!!!