Thursday, December 10, 2009

Snow, Snow, Snow

Just in case you have been locked in a cave for that past 3 days, and the cave is located somewhere 1000 miles away from the USA, you will have noticed that there was a major winter storm across the US. Apparently everyone that has a client that needs therapy saw this storm coming and canceled there sessions, just in case. We also had cars not starting and lots and lots of sick people. It's kind of funny, in college I worked for a place that thrived off of sick people. Now I work for a company that will go under if kids keep getting sick. Other than being sick and the weather, cars wouldn't start and other people just didn't want to go out. It has been very slow at work these last few weeks, however, in the next week I have 4 evaluations and 7 reports due. Why couldn't the snow come like next Thursday so I could catch up on the paper work before the holidays. Blah. I see stress soon.

No comments: