Tuesday, March 21, 2006

One and Two and

Okay so I got another day off today. Wahoo, but shhh BJ doesn't know, I'm going to surprise him. Today is BJ's 24th birthday so, Happy Birthday Old Man.

So this morning I woke up and was getting ready, I was almost completely done with my hair and makeup when Gina called me and told me she was going to stay home sick again today. So here I am all awake and ready to go with no where to go so I got dressed and went to the gym. I really am liking this new gym. It is one of those circuit places where you go around in a circle and use all the machines for a set amount of time then switch. Well between each machine there is an aerobic station alternating between steps and one of those squishy boards you run/jump on. Well today I was on one of the stair things and I wasn't really paying that much attention to my feet and I almost missed the step completely and fell on my face. From that moment on I decided talking needed to stop and I needed to focus so I didn't end up hurting myself and going to my interviews all swollen and odd looking.

So now I just got back from Voting and I am off to grab a quick lunch then head down to see BJ. Then I will have to come back up this way for my meeting then interview then I am heading out to my Dad's for the evening.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! I have like 4 interviews this week too! I'm glad to hear that someone is experiencing the same thing as me :)

Anonymous said...

Kelly-
I got your message. Sorry I haven't called you back yet. I wanted to get all of them done before I called you. I think I did a pretty good job. I'm supposed to hear back on the one that I really want next Wednesday. Keep your fingers crossed for me!! I hope everything went well with you. I will try to call you early next week (we are in Traverse City right now). Take care of yourself!