Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Watch out Mad blogger on the loose!

Ahh!! Two blogges in the same week. I know that is so uncharacteristic of me lately.

First I will send out a thanks to BJ for still thinking it is a good idea to get married! I feel the same way but it is nice to know he feels the same way.

Now on to the good stuff. Most of you know my supervisor at my externship is pregnant, but so are two other individuals at the clinic. So I spend the majority of my day around women who are slowly gaining little tummies and I start to day dream. Most of you also know that when my brain gets going I just can't stop, so naturally it's been going in the direction of pregnancy. I keep thinking about how different life will be once I am pregnant and I am starting to catch myself not doing things so I wont have to change them when I do get pregnant. CRAZY!!!! NEED TO STOP!!!!

For example, I want to by some new clothes, especially pants, but I don't want to buy anything that I might grow out of in two or three years. Okay really two or three years, people buy new clothes all the time in that extent of time. Maybe I should just jump the gun and buy myself something like this so I don't have to buy new underwear in three years when I get pregnant. Then shirts, that's a whole nother story. To save time Just call me a freak and get on with it. So could some one make me a giant L to hang over my bed to remind me I am loser? Thanks.

2 comments:

Ryan and Katie said...

I am glad BJ still thinks it's a good idea to get married. But will he feel the same way if you start wearing underwear like that and you're not even pregnant?!--KT

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»