Wednesday, March 15, 2006

A day of silence

Nobody died. Just to get that out of the way first and for most. However, I have been left by my voice. I guess life wasn't good enough for it hanging around waiting to express my thoughts. Some time late Monday it got real bad and just up and left. Tuesday I still went to work but felt real useless due to the fact that being a speech pathologist you need to talk to your clients. So I spent most of the day just tagging along behind Gina and whispering when I thought appropriate. However, by the end of the day my throat hurt to much so I just decided that if I still didn't have a voice today then I would stay home and put my voice on bed rest. The fewer people I see the less I feel the need to talk.

Well this isn't like any other day when your sick and stay home from work. NOPE! I feel great but I just can't tell you. So here I am board because there is nothing on TV and I already got like 9 hours of sleep last night so I couldn't even sleep in. So I decided to be productive and get some resumes out into the real world and see what would happen. Well I decided I should probably call some places first before I mailed them off so me and squeaky called a handful of places and everywhere I called and talked to a real live person wanted my resume so they got it. It really does look quite nice. Then came the cool part, four of the places want an interview. So next week I have four interviews. I think that is kind exciting. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»