Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

You know I don't really like this holiday.  I never really have.  And I think I am lucky that I am in a relationship now a days that everyday we tell we each other "I love you."  BJ is one of those guys that actually loves being romantic.  He makes me dinner almost 3 days a week, he does the dishes.  But that's just because wants nto, not because he feels that's the only way to show me he loves me.  There are however, other men in my life.  One of those men brought me 4 giant muffins 2 blueberry and 2 red velvet, another one brought me chocolate covered strawberries.  Because I love my husband, I brought them home to share with me.  I ddin't have to. He doesn't spend week in and week out with these guys being spit on, sneezed on, yelled at, and all the other stuff, but I do. 
On another note when I got home tonight from work there was a love bug infestation waiting for me.  All I could do was hug the bug and kiss the bug and then put the bug to bed. 
So here is a good night Hug,
A good night kiss
Love you all.

No comments: