Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Can't think of a cute title

First of all, went to yoga on Saterday and was in pain for the next 2 days.  Went back today am feeling a bit better.

Second of all, My eye has been twitching since Sunday.  Sunday was my left eye, monday and today was my right eye.  Driving me crazy!!!

Third, BJ and I went to our first money class on Monday.  It's interesting.  It's not that we are learning a lot of new stuff, it's just presented in a way that makes you think.  Now our homework is to start gettting an emergancy fund going.  But here's the thing that is making me think.  if your supposed to have 3-6 months of finances in savings for "just in case" I started thinking about what that would be.  And becasue our economy SUCKS we should really look more at 6-8 months, if not close to 12 months.  Well I started doing that math, I'm not real sure what is considered your finances or necessity but it came down to needing over 20,000 in the bank for an emergancy fund if not double that.  ARE YOU KIDDING ME?  I hope we are talking about over the course of several years getting that kind of money in the bank.  Things to ask next week.  However, this class is making me thankful I am doing it now, not in 20 years, I do wish I had done it maybe 6 years ago, but ya can't look backwards, only forwards.  (there were 5 commas in that last sentence, was that too many?)

No comments: