Sunday, August 21, 2011

What I did this weekend.

I should have taken before and after pictures, however, I was just too ashamed about what the before looked like.  As far as the after picture is concerned, I'm too sleepy to do that right now.  So let me just tell you.  First of in three weeks time we will be participating in a community garage sale.  BJ and I spent a while last week starting to organize things around the house.  On Saturday night we spent from 5 until 11:30 moving things, deciding to get things out of the house, and organizing.  We now have half of our old Crap room in the garage ready for pricing and organizing for the garage sale and a semi-craft room upstairs.  Then we went through our third closet and emptied out the random stuff in there into the loft.  Now we need to figure out how to organize our billion rolls of wrapping paper, ribbons, tissue paper, bags and all that other stuff used to gift wrap.  Then we spent most of Sunday cleaning and let me just tell you how lovely half of our house looks.  Maybe the rest of the week we will get to the rest of the house. 

Mission for next weekend: Sort, and Price all the stuff for the garage sale.  Therefore, if you have some free time come on down and join in the fun.

No comments: