Monday, August 22, 2011

First day of School

Children are not the only ones starting school this week.  I had a grad student start with me today making me the teacher for the next 10 weeks.  BOO.  I love taking students, it is really an eye opener and lets me know what I need to freshen up on and makes me be an even better therapist.  I have to set good examples, however, I am a fly by the seat of my pants sort of therapist that plans a session after it has already begun.  Now I will need to do so before I start and have all of my materials gathered and organized.  Plus we also started another full time SLP today which means I have to share all of my materials and my space.  Wish me luck.  The next 2-3 weeks will be difficult, the last 2-3 of my 10 weeks will be a piece of cake. 

1 comment:

Beautifulkt1007 said...

Good luck! I didn't know flies wore pants...