Thursday, June 16, 2011

Resolution update #2

Blog more (than 2010): Yup, Still up by 4, wait make that 5 blogs up through the end of this month.  I know, You're probably thinking if you keep slacking like this you will break your resolution.  I'm getting back to blogging after crazy birthday season is over. 
Eat less (sugar): Check.  Now that I have a new phone I can actually track the amount of sugar I eat daily.  I do believe I am eating less sugar even before I had my new phone.  I was real good and only eating one bite or one small piece of candy/dessert.  I'm not really even craving it as much.  But I still love it.
Clean more (during the week): NOPE.  I like to sleep and relax.  Not clean.
Watch TV less (decrease # of shows I follow): Yes.  Since getting a DVR, we record shows that we really want to watch when we are busy taking care of life and then when there are things that are not on, we watch what is already recorded.  I defiantly think I watch less TV. 
Save more ($$): Still working on that.  I still have 6 months right????
Weigh less (than ???):  YES!  Down almost 5 pounds from my heaviest weight.  How?  You ask, not by exercising.  I like to relax at the end of my day and when I get home at 7:30 two nights a week by the time I eat dinner and get Elijah to bed it is 8:30.  Then it's my bed time.  But my new phone app allows me to watch my caloric intake right down to proteins, sugars, and vitamins.
Work hard (at work):  YES, My caseload on the books is over 60% accuracy.  Wahoo!  Go Me.
Play harder (at home and on the weekend):  Yup, Every weekend we have another fun event planned.  We are spending lots of our evenings outside in our driveway with our neighbors.  Elijah runs up and down with Cole and all the grown-ups sit around and gossip about the rest f the neighborhood. 
Read more (books): been on a reading drought lately.  Recently just started Book Six of Harry Potter, after about 100 pages in I wished I would have started at book 1 but I don't think I have enough time before I want to see the last movie.  Oh well, at least I am liking the reading. 
Clean car (inside and out): Yeah no.

I think I'm doing better now.  I just need to stay on track even more for the the last half of they year. 

No comments: