Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I won!

I won, I won! That isI won my fantasy football league this week. I'm excited but I don't' know if I totally like this whole fantasy thing. It's one thing to join a sports thing when you are really into sports and competitive and all and another to join one just for fun. When you choose to join something like this you need to make sure that everyone else in the group is joining for the same reason. When everyone but you is super competitive and can spew sports trivia when they are half asleep, you should not join just for fun. In other words, its hard for me to enjoy the fantasy Football thing because BJ takes it sooooo seriously that I feel I should also take it seriously, however, I don't know what the heck I'm doing. Then I feel defeat before I even begin because the week previous my teams scored half as much as everyone else's team, so why even try. And if I wanted to try how do I go about doing so? I just don't know. Then if I ask for help my whole team is taken over and run for me. I don't know what questions to ask, or how to make my sucky team better, or who to play because it's always my luck that the people I chose to play don't do anything and the ones on my bench score more that the ones playing but I dosn't count cuz they are on the bench. GRRR its a bit frustrating. I just think this could be a very long football season. OHH and now that I have these players I can't just watch football and cheer for the team with the best colors, cuz when I do that BJ is always like, no you don't want to cheer for them cuz you have a guy on the other team. Well now the little bit of football that I liked I am not allowed to like cuz then I just cheer myself to lose. Ahh thanks for listening.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Posting again in case you do not read comments to your old entries. I have a picture of your dad walking you down the aisle. Great pic, but it is a little blury (I must have moved). Have your mom send me your e-mail address.

Uncle Kevin

Anonymous said...

You are sassy! You need to update your blog you sassy girl. I haven't heard from you in SOOOO long ;)