Thursday, September 14, 2006

Husband vs. Wife

First- I lost my first football game. Sad. But more to come.
Second- Husband wins! Sad again. Many of you are probably wondering why were the husband and wife dueling? Well let me draw you a picture.

It all started many many months ago. Some time around December of 2005. The husband and I (then not husband) decided to go and register. Yes register. While out we started to get distracted and started registering for odd items. One of which was DDR (Dance Dance Revolution). And one of my delightful co-works went ahead and crossed the formal wedding present line and gave it to us for a wedding gift. Now fast forward to last night and I decided it was time to test out our skills. So off came the shoes off came a sock and whap. Elmo sock across the face followed by I challenge you to a duel! After a little trash talk and everyone in there protective and competitive gear. We plug in the floor mats (one that we bought separately sucks) and we go at it. End result Wife sucks, Husband rules and that is that.

1 comment:

Ryan and Katie said...

I love DDR! Sometime RYan and I will have to duel you too!