Sunday, September 17, 2006

SURGE

BJ and I are being Jr. High mentors with our church. Many of you probably think we are crazy for spending our free time with Jr. High schoolers but it's really not that bad. Tonight was the second night and the first night we have with our groups. I have a group of 6th grade girls and BJ has a group of 6th grade boys. I enjoy the fact that I have sixth graders because it is easier to start fresh with a fresh group than come in and try to change the way they are used to. Any, my girls are great. Very, Very talkative. Plus i have two members of BJ's first group as my high school helpers. I think it's only fair to give back to the "organization" that I was so involved in when I was in High school and Jr. high. My girls are super talkative and active. I will have more of an issue of keeping them quiet than getting them to participate.

No comments: