Sunday, September 10, 2006

Hut-Hut- Dumb Luck

I would like to introduce to the world the beginning of Dumb Luck fantasy football team. Head coach Kelly, assistant coach Kelly, and special teams coach Kelly. That's right folks, I have decided to have my own fantasy team. I named it Dumb Luck because if I win anything it is strickly because of that. I do not follow football much, I watch it because The men in Spandex look great and sometimes they do fun stuff. Other than that I couldn't tell you much about it. And this is my Logo.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hi. I have missed blogging but these 10 plus hour days really make me sleepy. By the time I get home at the end of the day I am ready to go right to bed. BJ and I are going to try and work together and remind each other to blog more. I mean come on we are newly weds we should have a whole lot to write about.

No comments: