Monday, February 12, 2007

I Suck Do you still read?

I know I suck a lot. What can I say. I havn't updated my blog in about um a million years. Sorry. Do you want to hear excusses? Well since you are reanding my blog you will have to read the excusess cuz that is what I am writing about. Okay so first of all, I stopped living off of my computer. Once I graduated I found that the amount of free time I once had left me and gave me adult responsibilities like cleaning, cooking and working. With all of these at hand when I get home frm work I just want to eat and sleep. Okay, the the other reason, my O button does not work out so well so unless I hit the button a million times i get no "O". In ther wrds this is what it wuld lk like with out the "" buttn wrking prperly. Sorta sucks doesn't it.

I pleg to try and do better with my bloging in the next couple of months.

2 comments:

Ryan and Katie said...

Yeah you are alive!!!

Anonymous said...

You write very well.