Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Too many thoughts

I can tell that it has been way to long since I posted when I can't even pick one topic to blog about. So in true I don't know what to do fashion I see a list coming up.
1. My sister and I had a wonderful evening Saturday watching the royal wedding.
2. Elijah had the largest fever ever of 103, but I swear it was higher that that.  His skin was red. 
3. The weather here has been colder than December.
4. I don't remember what the sun looks like.
5. The wedding I am in is right around the corner and round is the best shape to describe my belly, what if my dress doesn't fit?
6. Between BJ and I we have something planned every weekend from her on out until August.  So much for camping.
7. I love the zoo.
8. I love the new landscaping in front of our house.
9. I haven't seen much of the cops in the hood but I think it's because it's cold out.
10. I can't wait for the garage sale.
11. Elijah has been super crabby all day today.

No comments: