Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Skip to the next song please

Remember back in the day when 9 million chain e-mails would go around?  One of them would ask you to answer a bunch of questions about your life, one would ask you to send to 100 people and make a wish.  You know the ones I'm talking about.  Well I have decided that I do not currently like the soundtrack to my life.  Who ever the composer is, I am really not digging these few tracks on the soundtrack.  I love the parts with the wheels-on-the-buss, and Old MacDonald.  I even enjoy the throw back 80's and early 90's music that plays while I drive.  The screaming, tired, crabby baby noise though.  That is the one I could do without.  Not sure what is causing my soundtrack to skip and keep replaying the same darn song a.m. to p.m. but I am getting really annoyed.  The only thing I am finding to solve the issue is unplugging the stereo, AKA putting the baby to bed.  So here is to hoping my soundtrack gets better in the next few days or else I might be looking for a good Gypsy family to help me out here. 

(you do all know I am kidding about the Gypsies right?)

No comments: