Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial Day: by Elijah

Today was a special day.  It felt like a weekend day but Mommy said it was Memorial Day.  I celebrated with my Dino's.
Then my new friend Tessa came over and I shared my bucket of water with her.  Whoa, careful with the cow dino thing. 
Which one is your ride Tessa?  Oh that one?  Nice wheels!
 So Tessa, what do you do most of your day?  I like dinos and things. 
 Well thanks for the kiss Cow dino, thing.
 Even though I like dinos I don't like them that much.  I mean Yuck, have you ever kissed a cow?
 Then my friend Cole came home from her trip.  I was so happy to see her!
 HEY MOM.  COLE'S HOME.  WE'RE GOING TO PLAY IN THE PUDDLE.
 Look I can walk like a bear.  ROAH!
 Cole check out my bucket of water. 
 We're being good mommy.  We promise.  Right? That is what we were supposed to say?
 Missed you Cole.
 Glad your home. 
 Wanna go on a ride on my momocycle?  Vroom Vroom!
 Man I'm beat.  This has been a heck of a day.  I need some ice cream that will keep me up until 9:00.  I like this Memorial Day thing.
 Even Scuscu liked the day.  She was pretending to be a polar bear with her block of ice at the end of the day.
 P.S. Mommy says the next few weeks she will be super busy (it's garage sale time which means not a lot of time home.) She is sorry for the limited posts in the next few days.

No comments: