Saturday, March 10, 2012

Did you think I forgot about you? part II

No, I'm just lazy.  I am a person that does well under stress and pressure.  Not crazy stress or pressure just deadlines and a busy schedule.  During the years that I worked full time I blogged more.  Now that I am working less than 30 hours a week, I have more free time than I know what to do with.  On the up side the house is cleaner than it has been in years.  I spend 3-4 hours a week cleaning and since I do it every week I am spending more time on little things that have never been touched or cleaned before since moving in.  (Last week I ended up cleaning the shower curtain rod.  It was super gross. And I wiped down the walls because they were looking funny, turns out there was soap scum on them.  Who knew).  However, I am still spending A LOT more time sitting on my but unmotivated and NOTHING is changing that for me.  Hopefully once I start getting kids with my second job I will be more motivated.  Therefore, Sorry for the lack of blog but my brain isn't stimulated enough to create witty remarks to things.  And let me just tell you, when it is you and a dog most of the day not much exciting happens. 

No comments: