Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Smart phone...

Dumb user.  How beneficial is your smart phone if you truly don't know how to maximize the smartness of the darn thing.  I got my phone in June and began using it, a lot. However, I started having my e-mail on it but After 3-4 weeks of having an alert every time I got spam I decided that wasn't worth it.  Then I wanted to put a blog app on the phone, however, it wouldn't let me write out the blog.  So that came off.  BJ put an assistant on the phone, but I found that it was much easier to just google everything.  It was faster.  I like games but I don't want a lot on my phone because I need to do other things in life, like take care of my son.  I am also cheep so I don't like paying for the apps.  So was this phone worth it?  I still don't know.  Anyone out there that can help me?  What things should I put on my phone?  Anyone want to come over and teach me how to use my phone?  Thanks.

No comments: