Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Resolution update #3

Because I know you are all wondering.  I know how you think.  LOL

Blog more (than 2010)- In order to do so I need to blog over 43 times between now and the end of December.  We will see.  I'm not very positive on this end though due to my crazy smart phone.

Eat less (sugar)-I was doing really well with this until Halloween, however, now were not doing awesome on this.  I am eating less though.
Clean more (during the week)- Yeah not really, but with my hours changing I may be doing more cleaning on Wednesday.  But we will see.
Watch TV less (decrease # of shows I follow)- HAHA, I have no clue.  Now with DVR I probably watch more shows but there are so many that we tape it's like we have excess for when we go through that time of year with no new TV on.  We will watch older stuff instead of crap.
Save more ($$)- NOPE!  Let me introduce to you deductibles, and life and all other awesome things that cost money. 
Weigh less (than ???)- Check done, I'm awesome!
Work hard (at work)- Yeah, That I am.  So hard I have no nights at home with my little boy.  Not happy about that and I hope that will change soon, but not going to hold my breath.
Play harder (at home and on the weekend)- I think so.  I have had an awesome year with all we have done with Elijah.  No regrets.
Read more (books)- Nope
Clean car (inside and out)- Sort of.  Getting better.  I think.

No comments: