Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Kids are cute

My son is so cute.  And if I haven't said it before, i will say it now, I love Elijah's school.  When your child is younge you can only see what they are really learning by what they are showing you.  Today Elijah did so by sorting all of his foam letters and numbers by color.  It was great.  However, we had so many that we had to circle the whole tub. 

By the way, every night we say our prayers and I start Elijah out by saying "Dear God, thank you for..." then I let Elijah file in the blank.  Some of the things Elijah's says thanks for make me laugh so much.  for a week we were praying for the neighbors and if we forget to pray for thier dog we have to start all over.  It was hallarious.  Tonight we said thank you for M&M's, I almost dropped Elijah I was laughing so hard.  But I agree with Eli, M&M's are definitly something we need to thank God for. 

1 comment:

Katie said...

No wonder my week turned south; my godson stopped praying for me!!! :)