Thursday, July 14, 2011

My Fittness Pal

If you have a smart phone I highly recommend this program.  About a month ago I got my new phone.  A smart phone.  As soon as I got it I started to shop the app store.  I quickly found a weight loss program.  I though, "why not try it?"  So I did.  The first week I didn't really stay within my point, I just wanted to see how many I was consuming in my regular every day life.  I think my biggest shocker was when I realized that the Dunkin Donut Coolatta (a medium mind you) was my entire caloric intake of the day.  That just made me sick.  Then the second week I was doing real well, until it was Elijah's birthday and we went to the zoo, then his party, then my birthday, then a wedding.  Those two weeks were a waste.  But I stayed real strict to counting even on days I knew I was going over.  Over that time I fluctuated up and down but I stayed within a 2 pound window.  Over the past week I have already gone down 2 pounds, but I expect to gain a bit more after the weekend.  Over all I am trying to lose .5 pound a week, if that means I go down 2 and up 1.5 every week, I am still a happy camper.  So in a couple of months you will see a skinnier me.  I hope. 

1 comment:

Jennifer O said...

I've got this one too! I also use Cardio Trainer to log my workouts.