Thursday, June 12, 2014

How do you think I would share huge news?

It is not a secret when I was 24 I created a 7 year plan for my life it included getting married, having a baby buying, selling and buying a house and having a second child.  In my 7 year plan I wanted my second child born the summer of 2014.  Well guess what, life got in the way of my plan.  Seeing as I'm not pregnant I don't think I will be having a baby this summer.  However, this is the problem everyone is way to hypersensitive to the thought of me telling the world I'm pregnant.  Like if I happen to mention that I'm not feeling well today that was not code for please ask me if I'm pregnant, that will make me feel 100 times better.  Also I will talk about our future with a second child openly around my first child, but that is not the announcement of a baby in our life.  Don't worry we will tell everyone in a great way, and our family will know in a very clear way no questions should be asked.  Don't worry we won't wait for the last 5 minutes of our 7 hour day to drop a small clue that we might have a baby... No no it will be something like we are pregnate and the baby will be here_______.  See no questions, clear as day.  I'll let the rest of the world know about 4 weeks after that.  Deal?  

Oh wait you don't have a choice.    

No comments: